Monday, April 16, 2012

Just got dye on my hair (redying highlights), shall I put the dryer on it aswell as its done in the

And does it matter if you leave it on longer ? Also another hair question for my lady garden..... well the back of it any way .. how can I shave the back of hair its really difficult (I want to be able to put a thong on and bend over without a hedehog poking out lol ) and is not the most comprimising position lol...also how can I get best results when i shave my lady garden also ... (I usually make it a neat brazilian but it goes all bumpy and stubly by next morning) Thanks (and when I say dryer I mean my hair dryer) xxxx Thanks again xxxxx



23 hours ago - 3 days



Just got dye on my hair (redying highlights), shall I put the dryer on it aswell as its done in the salons and

Always leave it on for ten minutes more then planned.



I've been bleaching my hair myself for about 23 years and find that when it looks ready it is still a bit yellow



You can use a dryer but not for long as it will make your hair brittle



As for other question, I hate shaving ..always goes itchy



I have the same problem



Better to get it sugared ( you only feel embaressed at first)



Just got dye on my hair (redying highlights), shall I put the dryer on it aswell as its done in the salons and

dont put the hairdryer on it, in the salon, they use a climazone normally, try putting a plastic bag over your hair and securing it to keep the heat in, sounds silly but it works, as for the lady garden try wax strips or immac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment