Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm going nuts trying to find which is the better hair dryer overall.Is it the Chi Turbo or T3

I want LOW EMF, fastest drying time with the silkiest results, and the least amount of damage. Please help. I have thick wavy hair.



I'm going nuts trying to find which is the better hair dryer overall.Is it the Chi Turbo or T3 Featherweight ?

got a chi turbo as a reward at work. best present they ever gave me. cuts down drying time on clients by half. LOVE it. never tried the T3. the chi is SUPER lightweight too. no more bursitis (burning in shoulders) from blow-drying all day. air doesn't come out at super high speeds, but gets pretty hot. i see less frizz when im done blow drying, and i don't usually do the round brush thing on clients, as i usually flat iron after blow-drying.



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment