Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is it time to buy a new hair dryer?

every time i blow dry my hair, there's a spark or two inside the dryer tube. i get really scared and hope it doesnt explode or blow a fuse in my hand. is this a sign that my dryer is getting old and need to buy a new one?



[a bought it a year and 3 months ago]



Is it time to buy a new hair dryer?

Well, I will get rid of it if I were you. I don't know which brand you bought but I think is not a very good one.



If you spent a lot of money you can take it to a repair shop for beauty supplies.



I have a turbo 1500 blow dryer that cost me $45.00, 6 years ago and is still in great condition.



Is it time to buy a new hair dryer?

Yes my dear. if you continue using it, it will explode.



I wouldnt use it again if it is sparking either.



Good luck.



Is it time to buy a new hair dryer?

yes(before it explodes)!!!!



Is it time to buy a new hair dryer?

yea the heatting core is fried and its going to probably catch on fire i think it is time that the hair dryer needs to retire and go in the garbarge

No comments:

Post a Comment