Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Long Hair on Clothes-How to remove in washer/dryer?

My long hair gets all over my clothes and my kids clothes. How can I remove the majority of it from the clothes while they are in the washer or dryer vs having to remove the hair either by hand or with a sticky lint brush?



Long Hair on Clothes-How to remove in washer/dryer?

I noticed that when I used static guard on fabrics I was sewing, that cat fur just slides right off of it. I was using it because I was sick of getting zapped with static electricity. Maybe that product will help with some fabrics. It was polyester that I used it on. Other fabrics tend not to get static like that.



It sounds like you are shedding more hair than is normal. Just commenting - I used to have long hair too, and it did get on things, but not like it is for you, sounds like. I guess I did favor ponytails, and that probably helped.



Long Hair on Clothes-How to remove in washer/dryer?

Use a vacum

No comments:

Post a Comment