Monday, May 7, 2012

What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

When I go to school I only have an hr to get ready in the morning. So when I leave my home I want to have my hair dry, but if I use the blow dryer everyday will it REALLY leave my hair all brittle bc its so dried out? And if that's the case, would using the "cold" air from the hair drier be better to use or does it not matter? And another thing, what shampoo and conditioner could I use to make my hair have volume and be bouncy?



Thanks alot I really appreciate it!



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

In my opinion, Nexus is the best shampoo and conditioner line made today. They are found at salons.



Blow-drying your hair on a daily basis would damage it, but daily shampooing is not necessary unless you are working in a very dirty industry, say construction. Once or twice a week is all that is necessary, especially while you are still in school.



To lessen the damage the blower does to your hair, use it on the hottest setting for no more than 5 minutes. Next begin cooling down the dryer a step at a time. About 5 minutes is all you need on each setting (this may vary a bit, but just estimate the time.) When your style is mostly done, and you only have just a little moisture left in your hair, switch to the coolest setting for finishing your style.



The coolest setting on the blower seals the cuticle layer of your hair, which is similar to the shingle on a roof, shut. So if you use it to begin with, it will lock in too much moisture, and make styling difficult and damaging. You may email me with questions if you have any others.



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

It helps to not use it full blast, low or cool would be good, but lo should be okay. Just use something in your hair to help with the heat damage. I use Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum in mine. I put just a pump (about a dime size) and I run it through my damp hair. Then I blow dry and then flat iron, so I go through a lot of heat damage. Another thing you could do is, if you can, try to wash your hair every other day. If you need to shower everyday, buy a shower cap so your hair doesn't get wet. Washing your hair everyday strips your hair of natural oils anyway. Sorry about the volume thing I've never tried anything for that before, but hope I helped :]



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

It won't do that much damage, but in the summertime is when you should avoid it as much as you can. The heat of the sun and the UVA rays are enough to leave your hair parched, blow-drying it would damage the ends even more. So, just braid your damp hair after a shower (during summer) and run around all day with it.



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

Your best bet is to use your hair dryer setting on LOW. As your hair will become damaged.



Give it a good deep condiontioner (ask the people at your local chemist, pharmacy, drugstore etc). Leave it in for an hour after you've washed your hair.



This gives it volume too.



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

using cold air is better for your hair, but it makes it dry slower. you should use the warm air and just hold it about 3 inches from your hair, so your hair doesn't get fried. if you straighten or curl your hair a lot then it doesn't really matter what you do with your hair dryer because your hair is pretty much dead.



i use bath %26amp; body works volumizing shampoo.



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

Yes..... If you use the hair dryer every day to dry your hair it will most definitely get damaged ...SPLIT ENDS.... Trust me, it happened to me and my hair was a mess. The best thing to do is let it air dry... Try taking a shower the night before. Or don't blow dry it every day if you can at least. I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners and the best one I would use is Pantene Volumizing it works good and keeps it moisturized. Good Luck !



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

no its worse if you towel dry your hairas it doesnt close yoyr hair cuiticles to make your hair more shiney blow dry on the cold setting for the last 2 minutes and for more volume either creater root lift with a large round brush or just put all your hair forward and dry like that. also if that doesnt work try and backcomb some of your roots but not the section directly on the top of your head



What damage would a blow-dryer do to my hair if I use it to often?

i think spraying some heat defence spray on it should do the trick!



(but im no hairdresser) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment