Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Dryer help ;p?

Ok What is the best and not so expensive hair dryer out there with the accessories needed to dry hair that tends to get frizzy. also should I dry on hot or cold air.



Hair Dryer help ;p?

This is the ONLY one I have found that doesn't make my hair look frizzy, wind-whipped, or dry - i love the thing and i will go to whatever extent i have to in order to have one!! (Remington Vortex)



hope it can work for you!!



http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/hair-care/reming...



ps - always use bursts of cool air after every 20-30 seconds of heating so you don't cook your hair - this goes for pretty much any hair dryer I have ever used ...



Hair Dryer help ;p?

I got a pin revlot blow dryer and it works really well it has a cold air button and i prefer hot because its faster but hea is bad on the hair. Especially is you use a flat iron.



Just use some leave in conditioners or spray and try some anti frizz shampoo and conditioner. Also you could get an ati frizz hair spray.



Hope I helped!



By the wat my PINK hair dryer at target was only 24 bucks and it never gets too hot and I use it for a long time because my hair is so long.



Hair Dryer help ;p?

dry on hot or medium and then use the cool shot button when your 99% dry to set the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment