Monday, April 16, 2012

Girls the best hair dryer?

hi ive got thick hair and want a hair dryer that will help my thick hair dry fast and reduce the frizz and reallly good for my hair not making it more thicker or frizier



thanks



x



Girls the best hair dryer?

microwave ovens !!!!



Girls the best hair dryer?

Get the CHI Ion hair dryer...



and also, the CHI flat iron is a great pair to that (not to mention their curling irons)



and i know you didn't ask...but use biosilk or oilsheen for your hair before blowdrying :)



Girls the best hair dryer?

You can have mine, I never use it (You'll see why if you check my 360)!!!!



Girls the best hair dryer?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh...



This is the best hair dryer, but it's expensive. It's not always the hair dryer than effects your hair. Most are the same. The products used in your hair make all the difference. I promise. never put products in your hair when it's wet, it won't work. Damp hair is the best time. Let it airdry for an hour or two until it's just a little bit damp, and then appy products. A little goes a long way...



Girls the best hair dryer?

A towel.



Girls the best hair dryer?

I have a Remington200W, lots of hair on my head, and drying takes my 2 minutes. And no flying single hair!



Girls the best hair dryer?

i have been a hairdresser for 35 years and in all that time the very best and strongest hairdryer ever , has been my travel hairdryer , it cost me a third of the so called professional ones and is the lightest and strongest



Girls the best hair dryer?

Alex Ferguson



Girls the best hair dryer?

yes,girls are the best hairdryer...I've always insisted my 'birds' dry me off after a shower/bath...then feed me with a bit of tea....then off to bed.But not me,I go out then,spend the night with a prostitute,surrounded by strippers at some champagne buffet,take copious amounts of drugs,fire guns and then homeward around dawn.When I get back,turf the old sow out of the 'nicely warmed' bed, off to her 4 jobs scrubbing lavs.



Well......,someone has to keep me in funds.........



Girls the best hair dryer?

why is it only girls the question is being directed at



Girls the best hair dryer?

any kinda as long as they have heat comin out.that should do



Girls the best hair dryer?

i have the same kind of hair, and sympathise with you.



i use the babyliss, straightening one (its purple-pink metallic and has 2 attachments, it prepares you for straightening, using ceramic and velvet pieces).it was under 拢30 and i think it works quite well on my hair.



gd luck with finding one



鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏



Girls the best hair dryer?

parlux 3200 avaliable at most hairdressers quite dear but well worth the money



Girls the best hair dryer?

I would invest in a pair of GHD`s / just pop in 2 your local hairdressers and they would advise or may have a good dryer in stock u could invest in. Also try some catwalk/bedhead products they can half drying time with any hairdryer especially after party and straightening spray!( use both 2gether) hope this helps goldilocks!



Girls the best hair dryer?

Any hairdryer will fluff out and thicken your hair - they all blow hot air for goodness sake! Get some straighteners and use a silicon based shampoo like Pantenne.

No comments:

Post a Comment