Monday, April 16, 2012

I need opinions on the hair dryer (blow drying) .. see inside for details :)?

Well, I used to straighten my hair quite often but I have STOPPED. (by the way I have a GHD ceramic straightener and use a spray that is of the GHD brand.. well used to for straightening). But my hair after a shower becomes too curly/buffy for my liking. I blow dry it - i dont delibrately blow dry it STRAIGHT- just to decrease some of the buff and no it doesn't become frizzy. i don't blow dry it though and hold the blow dryer to my hair making it straight, it just takes me less then 2 mins to just get the dampness out of my hair. is this very bad for my hair? i put on the spray anyway which is for heat defence.



also a side note, yes i said i stopped straightening my hair which is true but i just sort of straighten my fringe?



i'm worried about my hair.



thanks! : D



I need opinions on the hair dryer (blow drying) .. see inside for details :)?

it is actually alot better for your hair to use the straightener, because doing as you do, using the thermal protector and ghd styler ( i am not sure if the same is true for other brand ) actually seals moisture into the hair and seals the cuticle layer of the hair shaft. just drying your hair off, if done incorrectly, can rough up the cuticle layer causing loss of moisture and a slightly frizzy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment