Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is the best hair dryer under $50?

In addition, what do ionic dryers and ceramic dryers do?



My hairdresser advised me to get a hair dryer with a concentrator.



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

I have a revlon and i love it i think i paid like 10 or so dollars maybe 12 but u know my hair dresser says any would do unless u have curls, then u want a diffuser attachment i belive.



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

Don't know what she means. but I found a really good hair dryer for under 10.00 at Walmart and it dries really well. Better than the one I paid over 20.00 for



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

Air its free



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

U just roll down them windows and let the wind work its magic...plus its free...tell you what



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

cool, dry breeze. That's what I use, although I've to hair on my head.



What is the best hair dryer under $50?

sorry dont think their is one the one i got was $70 and it works so good

No comments:

Post a Comment