Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

I've always asked my mom if I could use a hair dryer, but she refuses to let me. Apparently, there's high radiation and I could possibly get cancer? Can anyone tell me whether there are any risks to using a hair dryer on a regular basis at all?



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

Gawd I hope theres no risks as I use my blow dryer daily!



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

yea it dries your hair



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

wel i dont kno about the radiation thing, but i kno that you could get your hair caught which def hurts or the hairdryer could catch fire.



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

Well.....its not bad but you could could you know just wait for it to dry



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

i don't think theres any problem with using a hair dryer you mom is just paranoid.



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

no



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

yes it's tru....tht's y i dont use one.... I'm 15 and i towel dry my hair not only is it safer ur hair will stay healthier... :)



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

Well, if you sleep style or blow dry your hair in the shower, there's a "small" chance of becoming one with electricity (oh fun!!). lol The only damage it does is dry your hair out if it's not properly protected or moisterized



Is using a hair dryer dangerous?

No it's not dangerous.. You definitely won't get cancer from just drying your hair. It's also good to dry your hair before you go to bed or you get dark rings below your eyes =[ The hair dryer just heats air up and blows it out. Although it may make your hair too dry and kinda frizzy if your hair's brittle, it by no means is a health hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment