Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

I have a Conair hair dryer that started making a loud noise, like something is hitting the fan inside. I took it apart and found nothing hitting the fan. It still heats on both high and low, but makes this horrible noise when turned on. Is it safe to continue to use it until I can get a new one? Or can this one be fixed?



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

If you can't find what is loose, this is one of the rare instances you would be better off replacing it. Hair dryers move some serious electricity and you can get really hurt if they muff up.



I'm a DIYer myself, and it sounds like you've done the best you can. Time to retire it and break out the wallet...



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

Hair dryers are very cheap now days. Be safe ---throw this one in the garbage and go buy a new one.



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

When my hair dryer starts actin funky, I just buy a new one. It's not worth the risk of messin somethin up and it catching on fire!



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

the bearings on the motor are worn out, time to buy a new one.



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

Buy a new one. It's not worth fixing. I don't know that it would actually hurt you unless you somehow got your hair it it, but hair dryers are cheap these days. Just buy a new one.



How to repair a Conair hair dryer?

All the above are sort of correct. Ditch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment