Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

I want to get my mother a hair dryer for christmas. What are good ones? She has big, frizzy hair that she straightens. Prices don't matter.



Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

You best bet would be Sally Beauty Supply. I am sure there is a store in your area that you can check out



Good Luck!



Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

Your best bet is to get a professional hair dryer for someone who straightens her hair every day. Hot Tools makes a REALLY good product and you can find those at Sally beauty supply all over the country. That's what I use in my salon! Try to find one that's labeled "Ceramic" or "Ionic". They use less energy, and in turn they'll do less damage to the hair!



Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

Well what I have at home is conair and my hair is beautiful. People give me complements all the time at school, so U know that Conaire is the right one for you or your mom.



Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

Well in my opinion It doesnt really matter on the blow dryer it matters about the straightner...conair would work...or you could go to sallys. That would be your best bet,,sallys!



Christmas Present: Hair dryer?

Get the hair dryer that has the straigtener in it. Ive seen the commercial for it, it looks like a big brush attached.



Look into that, it would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment